St. Mary’s, West Virginia Vintage Map
Historic St. Mary’s Landmarks On This Map
- Court House
- Public School
- Commercial Hotel J. H. Bown Prop
- Hotel Haddox R. L. Haddox Prop
- Hotel Howard
- Tannery John Schauwecker Prop
- Machine Shop
- St. Marys M F G Co
- O. R. R. R. Station
- Presbyterian Church
- M. E. Church
- M. P. Church
- M. E. South Church
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of St. Mary’s, WV from the year 1899.
This vintage print includes several popular St. Mary’s landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1899.
Our company has restored this vintage St. Mary’s map by enhancing color as well as editing out stains, rips and fold lines. Select markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are easily removed if you wish at no extra cost.
This high-quality vintage map of St. Mary’s, WV is available in various dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These prints look beautiful either framed or unframed.
Questions about this St. Mary’s, West Virginia 1899 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.