Historic Parkersburg Landmarks On This Map
- Court House
- Government Buildings
- City Hall
- Public Schools
- De Sales Heights Convent of the Visitation
- The Blennerhasset L. E. Smith Prop
- The Jackson T. L. Shields Prop
- Hotel Ormond J. B. Jenkins Prop
- Lehmans Hotel Otto Lehman Prop
- Commercial Hotel
- The Parkersburg Mill Co
- Chair Factory
- Standard Oil Co. Refinery
- Bentley & Gerwig Furniture Factory
- Pump Station
- Parkersburg Brewing Co
- Ice Plant
- O. R. R. R. Station
- B. & O. R. R. Station
- St Francis Xaviers Church
- First Baptist Church
- First M. E. Church
- South M. E. Church
- First Presbyterian Church
- Trinity Protestant Episcopal Church
- Henry Logan M. E. Church
- Memorial Chapel of the Good Shepherd
- Elberon M. E. Church
- United Brethren Church
- Bethany Methodist Church
- Baptist Colored Church
- Wesleyan M. E. Church
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Parkersburg, WV from the year 1899.
This historic print includes many well known Parkersburg landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1899.
The Ted’s team has restored this historic Parkersburg map by enhancing color as well as editing out stains, rips and fold lines. Select marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but can be easily cleaned up if you would like at no additional cost.
This vintage vintage map of Parkersburg, WV is available in various dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These prints look amazing in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Parkersburg, West Virginia 1899 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.