Historic Sistersville Landmarks On This Map
- High School
- Hotel Wells
- Hotel Olston G. B. Thompson Prop
- New Arlington Hotel James F. Dolan Prop
- Riverview Hotel W. P. Bowman Prop
- O. R. R. R. Station
- Carter Oil Co
- Riverside Mills E. Roome Prop
- Jumbo Manufacturing Co
- Leidecker Tool Co. General M F G & Repair Shop For Oil Well Tools
- Sistersville Oil & Gas Well Tube Works John Finlayson
- Russell Planing Mill Co
- Gold & Jones Tank M F S
- Stoner Machine Shop
- Eureka Laundry N. B. Barber Prop
- Sistersville Laundry E. V. Coffie Prop
- Thistle Station Eureka Pipeline
- Catholic Church
- Episcopal Church
- Methodist Church
- Baptist Church
- Presbyterian Church
- Sistersville Steam Ferry Boat Orion
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Sistersville, WV from the year 1896.
This vintage piece includes several recognizable Sistersville landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1896.
The team here at Ted’s has restored this historic Sistersville map by enhancing color as well as fixing stains, tears and creases. Select imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but they are cleaned up easily if you would like at no additional cost.
This great-looking vintage map of Sistersville, WV comes in different dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These pieces look incredible either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Sistersville, West Virginia 1896 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.