Historic Salem Landmarks On This Map
- West Virginia Industeral Home for Girls
- Salem College
- Public School
- Baptist Church
- Methodist Episcopal Church
- Seventh Day Baptist Church
- Mountain State Hotel
- Planing Mill Randolph & Ford Props
- B. & O. R. R. Station
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Salem, WV from the year 1899.
This historic piece includes a number of well known Salem landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1899.
Our team has restored this vintage Salem map by enhancing the colors as well as editing out stains, rips and fold lines. Select imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but they are easily cleaned up if you choose at no additional cost.
This great-looking vintage map of Salem, WV is available to you in different dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These pieces look amazing in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Salem, West Virginia 1899 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.