Moundsville, West Virginia Vintage Map
Historic Moundsville Landmarks On This Map
- West Virginia Penitentiary
- Court House
- Public Schools
- Gospel Trumpet Pub Co
- Wheeling Weaving Mills Co
- Suburban Brick Co
- Grist & Feed Mill C. E. Jackson Prop
- River Shore Flour Mill L. G. Martin Prop
- Planing Mill W. H. Nace & Co Prop
- Cigar & Stogie Factory A. J. Seaman Prop
- Electric Light Plant
- B. & O. R. R. Station
- O. R. R. R. Station
- Trumpet Home
- Catholic Church
- Methodist E Church
- Episcopal Church
- Christian Church
- Presbyterian Church
- Church of God Church
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Moundsville, WV from the year 1899.
This historic print includes several recognizable Moundsville landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1899.
Ted’s Vintage Maps has restored this vintage Moundsville map by enhancing the colors as well as fixing discoloration, tears and creases. Some imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but can be easily cleaned up if you choose at no additional cost.
This great-looking vintage map of Moundsville, WV is available in various sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These look incredible in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Moundsville, West Virginia 1899 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.