Mannington, West Virginia Vintage Map
Historic Mannington Landmarks On This Map
- Public Schools
- Opera House
- First National Bank
- Exchange Bank
- Bank of Mannington
- Hotel Bartlett Fred Bartlett Prop
- Mannington Tool Works Chas Phillips
- South Penn. Machine Shop
- Eureka Pipe Line Shop
- Planing Mill
- Machine Shop
- Mannington Roller Mills
- Electric Light Plant
- B. & O. R. R. Station
- M. E. Church
- Episcopal Church
- Catholic Church
- Presbyterian Church
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Mannington, WV from the year 1897.
This historic piece includes numerous well known Mannington landmarks, and it’s super accurate for 1897.
Ted’s Vintage Maps has restored this historic Mannington map by enhancing color as well as removing stains, rips and fold lines. Certain marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but can be easily removed if you would like at no extra cost.
This historic historic map of Mannington, WV is for sale in multiple dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These look beautiful either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Mannington, West Virginia 1897 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.