Historic New Martinsville Landmarks On This Map
- Court House
- Public School
- Brast Hotel
- Elk Hotel O. R. Taylor Prop
- Hotel Wells T. A. Wells Prop
- Planing Mill Koontz & Phillips Props
- Tannery Lentz Bros Props
- Point Flouring Mills
- Post Office J. F. Mc Caskey
- Water Works
- O. R. R. R. Station
- Catholic Church
- M. E. North Church
- M. E South Church
- Episcopal Church
- Christian Church
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of New Martinsville, WV from the year 1899.
This vintage print includes many well known New Martinsville landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1899.
Our company has restored this historic New Martinsville map by enhancing color as well as editing out stains, rips and creases. Select imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but can be cleaned up easily if you wish at no extra cost.
This beautiful historic map of New Martinsville, WV is for sale in different sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These pieces look incredible either framed or unframed.
Questions about this New Martinsville, West Virginia 1899 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.