Pennsburgh, Pennsylvania Vintage Map
Historic Pennsburgh Landmarks On This Map
- Public Schools
- Perkiomen Seminary
- Lutheran & Reformed Church
- Odd Fellows Hall
- Pennsburgh Hotel, Hermann Roth, Prop
- Buchman House Frank Buchman Prop
- Carriage Works, D. S. Althouse, Prop
- Cigar Factory, L. B. Miller Prop
- R. R. Station
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Pennsburgh, PA from the year 1894.
This vintage piece includes a number of popular Pennsburgh landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1894.
Our company has restored this historic Pennsburgh map by enhancing the colors as well as fixing discoloration, tears and creases. Certain imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but they are easily removed if you wish at no extra cost.
This beautiful vintage map of Pennsburgh, PA is for sale in various dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These look amazing in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Pennsburgh, Pennsylvania 1894 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.