Historic Clarion Landmarks On This Map
- Court House
- Opera HouseLadies Dormitory
- Normal Hall
- Music Hall
- Boys Dormitory
- Science Hall
- Steam Power Building
- Public School
- Sacred Heart Convent & School
- Loomis House M. Murphy Prop
- Jones House Mrs E. H. Frank & A. H. Beck. Props
- Coulter House Jacobs Weaver Prop
- Delmar Hotel Jesse Kiehl Prop
- Hotel Meisinger Paul E. Mesinger Prop
- P. &. W. R. R. Station
- First Presbyterian
- First M. E
- Immaculate Conception Catholic
- Grace Lutheran
- First Baptist
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Clarion, PA from the year 1896.
This vintage piece includes several recognizable Clarion landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1896.
Our company has restored this vintage Clarion map by enhancing color as well as fixing stains, tears and fold lines. A few imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but can be removed easily if you wish at no additional cost.
This great-looking vintage map of Clarion, PA is available in different sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These prints look amazing either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Clarion, Pennsylvania 1896 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.