Reading, Pennsylvania Vintage Map
Historic Reading Landmarks On This Map
- Louis Kraemer & Co. Stony Creek Mills
- Willson & Clous. Watches, Jewelry, Piano & Organs 524 Penn St
- Kline & Eppihimer. Dry Goods & Carpets. 522 Penn St
- F. Keffer & Co. China & Glass Ware House, 520 Penn St
- W. E. C. Cox, Supt
- Schrader, Felix & Kline. Upholstery and Furniture Ware Rooms 606 608 Penn St
- Keystone Works
- Butt Works
- Reading Hardware Co
- Henry J. Rhoads. Wholesale Notion House 641 Penn St
- Chas. M. Roeders Insurance Agency. 446 Penn St
- J. L. Stichter & Son, Hardware, Iron and Steel &c. 505 507 & 509 Penn St. & 11 N. Fifth St
- Fred Lauers Premium Lager Beer
- American House. Fourth & Penn Sts. C. S. Birch
- Mellert Foundry & Machine Co. Limited Arnold Mellert Supt. Manufacturers of Water & Gas P M E
- Samuel Buch, Distiller of Pure Wheat, Rye & Malt Whiskey
- Manufacturers of Steam Fire Engines, Trucks and Hose Carriages
- A. Wilhelm & Co. Manufacturers of White Lead, Zinc and Fine Colors, Car, Bridge & Depot Paints
- Crouse & Co. Packers of Leaf Tobacco and Manufacturers of Segars
- Reading Stove Works, Orr Painter & Co
- J. H. Sternber Manufacturer of Bolts, Nuts, Washers, Rivets, Refined Iron &c
- Hendel Bros & Sons, Wool Hat Manufacturers South 5th St
- Fred Lauers Ale and Porter Brewery
- Keystone House
- T. A. Willson & Co. Manufacturing Opticians
- Leinbach and Bro. One Price Clothiers 851 Penn St
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Reading, PA from the year 1881.
This historic print includes many historic Reading landmarks, and it’s super accurate for 1881.
Ted’s Vintage Maps has restored this vintage Reading map by enhancing the colors as well as editing out discoloration, tears and fold lines. Certain marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are removed easily if you would like at no additional cost.
This historic historic map of Reading, PA is available in multiple dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, durable paper.
These prints look incredible in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Reading, Pennsylvania 1881 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.