Minersville, Pennsylvania Vintage Map
Historic Minersville Landmarks On This Map
- Public Schools
- First M. E. Church
- English Lutheran Church
- German Lutheran Church
- Reformed Church
- Welsh Baptist Church
- English Baptist Church
- Episcopal Church
- Welsh Congregational Church
- Welsh Church
- St. Marys German Catholic Ch
- St. Vincent De Paul Roman Catholic Ch
- United States Hotel P. C. Darby Prop
- Union Hotel A. W. Rothermel Prop
- Marble & Granite Works C. S. Eisenbrown Prop
- Miersville Screen Works J. Laubenstein
- Minersville Iron Works L. S. Allison
- Mountaineer Hall
- Diamond Brewing Co. Zapf & Co
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Minersville, PA from the year 1889.
This historic print includes numerous well known Minersville landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1889.
The Ted’s team has restored this historic Minersville map by enhancing the colors as well as removing stains, rips and fold lines. Some imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but they are easily removed if you wish at no extra cost.
This great-looking vintage map of Minersville, PA is available to you in multiple sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These pieces look beautiful in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Minersville, Pennsylvania 1889 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.