Hamburg, Pennsylvania Vintage Map
Historic Hamburg Landmarks On This Map
- Public Schools
- Union Engine House & Town Hall
- Opera House
- Pennsylvania R. R. Station
- Company E 4th Regt Armory
- Reading R. R. Station
- American House D. H. Fink
- National Hotel Daniel Stoyer
- Lutheran & Reformed, Church
- Methodist Episcopal Church
- Evangelical Church
- Emanuel Church
- Roman Catholic Church
- Hamburg Shoe Manufacturing Co
- Hamburg Plow Works
- Hamburg Engine & Boiler Works
- Hamburg Handle Works
- Henry Seiverts Foundry
- Walters Grist Mill
- J. W. Heinlys Bottling Works
- Wm A Sgotts Carriage Works
- Charles A. Tobiass Brick Yard
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Hamburg, PA from the year 1889.
This vintage piece includes many historic Hamburg landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1889.
The Ted’s team has restored this vintage Hamburg map by enhancing color as well as fixing stains, rips and fold lines. Certain markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are cleaned up easily if you wish at no additional cost.
This great-looking vintage map of Hamburg, PA is available to you in different sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, durable paper.
These look amazing either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Hamburg, Pennsylvania 1889 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.