Canonsburg, Pennsylvania Vintage Map
Historic Canonsburg Landmarks On This Map
- Public Schools
- Jefferson College Buildings
- Pennsylvania Regorm School (Morganza)
- Canonsburg Iron & Steel Co
- Ft. Pitt Bridge Works
- Philadelphia Gas Pumping Station
- Electric Light, Heat & Power Co
- Budke Novelty Works
- Canonsburg Coal Co. L T D
- Planing Mill & Lumber Yd Taylor & Crawford Props
- Canonsburg Roller Mills, Robbins, Banford & Mc Burney Props
- Planing Mill & Lumber Yd Mc Dowell & Dickson Props
- Carriage Works Gowern Bros Props
- P. C. C. & St L. R. R. Station
- First Presbyterian Church
- United Presbyterian (Greenside Ave) Church
- United Presbyterian (Chartiers) Church
- First M. E. Church
- Catholic Church
- A. M. E. Church
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Canonsburg, PA from the year 1897.
This historic print includes many popular Canonsburg landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1897.
Our team has restored this historic Canonsburg map by enhancing the colors as well as removing stains, tears and creases. Select markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are easily removed if you wish at no additional cost.
This vintage vintage map of Canonsburg, PA comes in various dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, durable paper.
These look beautiful either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Canonsburg, Pennsylvania 1897 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.