Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania Vintage Map
Historic Wilkes-Barre Landmarks On This Map
- High School Building
- Public Schools
- Court House
- 5th Regt N. G. P. Armory
- Wyoming Valley House H. J. Denning Prop
- Courtright House B. R. Courtright Prop
- Luzerne, House Geo. W. Zeigler, Prop
- Bristol House E. C. Wasser Prop
- Wiles-Barre Gas Works
- Fire Brick Works C. A. Becker Prop
- Carriage Factory Lewis LeGrand & Son Prop
- Cty Bottling Works, F. Thorsn
- Dickson Mfg. Works
- Morgan Planing Mill. Co
- Brewery C. Stegmaier & Son
- Lumber Yard J. E. Patterson
- Lumber Yard Sturdevant & Goff
- Lumber Yard A. Ryman & Son
- Wilkes-Barre, Paper Mfg Co
- The Hazard Mfg. Co
- Acme Oil Co
- Mallinckrodt Convent
- Ladies Underware Mfc Co. Galland Bros & Co
- Hillman Vein Coal Co
- Wyoming Valley Mfc Shops
- Planing Mill S. Y. Kettle Prop
- Planing Mill Conrad Lee Prop
- L. V. R. R. Shops
- L. V. R. R. Station
- N. J. C. R. R. Station
- St. Marys Roman Catholic Ch Irish
- St Nicholas Roman Catholic Ch German
- First Presbyterian Church
- Presbyterian Memorial Church
- Presbyterian Chapel
- St Stephens Episcopal Ch
- Zions Reformed Ch
- 1st M. E. Church
- Central M. E. Church
- Welsh Presbyterian Ch
- Zions M. E. Ch
- Primitive M. E. Ch
- Free Methodist Ch
- Salem Evangelical Ch
- Pauls EV. Lutheran Ch
- St. Johns E. V. Lutheran Church
- First Baptist
- Puritan Congregational Ch
- Jewish Bnai Brith Ch
- Jewish Bnai Jacob
- Polish Hebrew
- Welsh Church
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Wilkes-Barre, PA from the year 1889.
This historic piece includes many popular Wilkes-Barre landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1889.
The Ted’s team has restored this vintage Wilkes-Barre map by enhancing color as well as editing out discoloration, rips and creases. A few imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but can be cleaned up easily if you wish at no extra cost.
This vintage historic map of Wilkes-Barre, PA is available in different sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These prints look beautiful in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania 1889 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.