Historic Charleroi Landmarks On This Map
- Public Schools
- Borough Building
- Opera House
- The Wilbur W. W. Jimeson. Prop
- Hotel Piper W. W. Piper Prop
- Hotel Clement Jas. J. Hott Prop
- French Hotel. John Monier Prop
- Hotel Charleroi
- The Pittsburg Plate Glass Co. Works No 6
- Shovel Works Hussey Binns & Co L T D
- Pearl Lamp Chimney Works Geo A. Machbeth Co
- Silk Mill Bamford Bros
- Flint Bottle Glas Works W. H. Hamilton & Co
- Charleroi Coal Works Jesse K. Johnson Supt
- Charleroi Brick Works J. P. Grant Prop
- Walton Lumber Co
- Lumber Yard C. F. Thompson & Co. Props
- Planing Mill
- P. R. R. Station
- St. Jerome Catholic Church
- Cumberland Presbyterian Church
- M. E. Church
- Christian Church
- Presbyterian Church
- A. M. E. Church
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Charleroi, PA from the year 1897.
This vintage piece includes many well known Charleroi landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1897.
The team here at Ted’s has restored this historic Charleroi map by enhancing the colors as well as editing out stains, rips and creases. Some markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but can be cleaned up easily if you would like at no extra cost.
This great-looking historic map of Charleroi, PA is for sale in multiple dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These prints look incredible either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Charleroi, Pennsylvania 1897 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.