Archbald, Pennsylvania Vintage Map
Historic Archbald Landmarks On This Map
- St. Thomas Aquinas Church
- German Evangelical Church
- Presbyterian Church
- Public Schools
- Jones & Simpson Colliery
- White Oak D. & H. Colliery
- D. & H. R. R. Station
- O. & W. R. R. Station
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Archbald, PA from the year 1892.
This vintage print includes a number of well known Archbald landmarks, and it’s super accurate for 1892.
The Ted’s team has restored this historic Archbald map by enhancing the colors as well as editing out stains, tears and fold lines. A few markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are cleaned up easily if you would like at no additional cost.
This historic vintage map of Archbald, PA is available to you in different sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These pieces look incredible either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Archbald, Pennsylvania 1892 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.