Elizabeth, Pennsylvania Vintage Map
Historic Elizabeth Landmarks On This Map
- Public Schools
- Armory Hall
- Odd Fellows Hall
- Elizabeth Electric Light Heat & Power Co
- Water Works
- Elizabeth Planing Mill Co
- Elizabeth Marine Ways Company
- Elizabeth Flour Mill A. Hayden Prop
- Boat Yard & Docks Joseph Walton & Co Props
- Boat Yard & Docks W. W. O Neil Coal Co
- Boat Yard & Docks O Neil & Co
- Elizabeth Mining Co. Limited
- P. & L. E. R. R. Station
- P. R. R. Stations
- M. E. Church
- Baptist Church
- Catholic Church
- United Presbyterian Church
- Presbyterian Church
- A. M. E. Church
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Elizabeth, PA from the year 1897.
This historic piece includes several well known Elizabeth landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1897.
Our company has restored this vintage Elizabeth map by enhancing the colors as well as editing out discoloration, tears and fold lines. Certain markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but can be easily removed if you wish at no additional cost.
This great-looking historic map of Elizabeth, PA comes in different dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These prints look beautiful in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Elizabeth, Pennsylvania 1897 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.