Historic Forest City Landmarks On This Map
- Public Schools
- Saint Agnes Roman Catholic Church
- Baptist Church
- Methodist Episcopal Church
- Forest City Hotel John Mc Laughlin Prop
- Davies House Isaac E. Davies Prop
- Fleming House T. J. Malone Prop
- Bennett House R. W. Taylor Prop
- Forest City House J. E. Bell Prop
- Forest City Breaker
- Clifford Breaker
- R. R. Station
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Forest City, PA from the year 1889.
This vintage print includes several popular Forest City landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1889.
Our team has restored this vintage Forest City map by enhancing color as well as editing out discoloration, rips and fold lines. Certain markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but they are removed easily if you choose at no additional cost.
This great-looking vintage map of Forest City, PA is available in multiple dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These prints look beautiful either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Forest City, Pennsylvania 1889 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.