Peckville, Pennsylvania Vintage Map
Historic Peckville Landmarks On This Map
- Public Schools
- Baptist Church
- M. E. Church
- Ontario No 1. Colliery
- Ontario Shaft Colliery
- Blue Ridge Colliery
- Plane E
- Grist Mill J. T. Nyhart Prop
- Peck Lumber M F, Co. & Planing Mill
- N. Y. O. & W. R. R. Station
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Peckville, PA from the year 1892.
This historic print includes a number of popular Peckville landmarks, and it’s super accurate for 1892.
Our company has restored this historic Peckville map by enhancing the colors as well as editing out discoloration, tears and creases. Certain marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but can be cleaned up easily if you would like at no extra cost.
This great-looking vintage map of Peckville, PA is available to you in different dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These prints look beautiful either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Peckville, Pennsylvania 1892 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.