Chambersburg, Pennsylvania Vintage Map
Historic Chambersburg Landmarks On This Map
- Wilsons College
- Public Schools
- Court House
- Masonic Hall
- G. A. R. Hall
- Hotel Washington W. H. Shank Prop
- National Hotel Geo. Zullinger Prop
- Hotel Johns Paul Johns Prop
- Millers Hotel J. R. Keefer Prop
- West Point Hotel A. L. Martin Prop
- Hotel McKinley W. H. McKinley Prop
- Flour Mill Machinery Works Aug Wolf & Co
- Chambers Burg Woolen Co
- Founders & Machinist T. B. Woods Sons
- Bottling Works J. F. McFerren Prop
- Electric Ligth Plant
- C. V. R. R. Shops
- C. V. R. R. Station
- W. M. R. R
- Central Presbyterian Church
- Zions Reformed Church
- St Johns Church
- First Presbyterian (Falling Spring) Ch
- Trinity Lutheran Church
- First U. B. Church
- Second U. B. Church
- M. E. Church
- Baptist Church
- Episcopal Church
- German Lutheran Church
- First Lutheran Church
- Presbyterian Chapel
- Catholic Church
- A. M. E. Church
- Wessly A. M. E. Church
- Colored Baptist Church
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Chambersburg, PA from the year 1885.
This vintage piece includes several popular Chambersburg landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1885.
The team here at Ted’s has restored this historic Chambersburg map by enhancing color as well as editing out stains, tears and creases. A few imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but can be easily removed if you choose at no additional cost.
This beautiful historic map of Chambersburg, PA is for sale in various sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, durable paper.
These pieces look beautiful in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Chambersburg, Pennsylvania 1885 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.