Birdsboro, Pennsylvania Vintage Map
Historic Birdsboro Landmarks On This Map
- Public Schools
- Mansion House, Wm Horback Prop
- St Elmo Hotel Wm Dengler Prop
- Washington House E. Henderson, Prop
- Grist Mill E. & G. Brooke Prop
- Iron Co. Works E. & G. Brooke Prop
- No 1. & 2 Furnace E & G Brooke Prop
- Penn Diamond Drill Works
- Carriage Factory J. Z. Albert Prop
- Penn R. R. Station
- W & N. R. R. Station
- Episcopal Church
- M. E. Church
- Lutheran Church
- First Baptist Church
- Reformed Church
- Evangelical Church
- U. B. Church
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Birdsboro, PA from the year 1890.
This vintage piece includes numerous historic Birdsboro landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1890.
Our company has restored this historic Birdsboro map by enhancing the colors as well as fixing stains, rips and creases. A few imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but they are easily removed if you wish at no extra cost.
This great-looking vintage map of Birdsboro, PA is for sale in multiple dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, durable paper.
These prints look beautiful either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Birdsboro, Pennsylvania 1890 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.