Brookville, Pennsylvania Vintage Map
Historic Brookville Landmarks On This Map
- Public School
- Court House
- Pennsylvania Memorial Home
- Commercial P. p. Carrier Prop
- American Hotel, Buffington & Long Prop
- Jefferson House P. J. Allgeier Prop
- Central Hotel S. B. Arthurs Prop
- Hotel Longview John O Neil Prop
- Litch Milling Co. Flour Mills
- Saw Mill Heidrick Coleman & Co Prop
- Spring Brewery M. Allgeier Prop
- Mabon Roller Flour Mills
- Rer Mill (Roller Process) I. C. Fuller Prop
- Brookville Brewing Co
- Planing Mill Vanleer Bros Props
- Furniture Factory
- Planing Mill Hall & Lucas Props
- Planing Mill Anderson & Leech, Props
- Brookville Steam Laundry, Beach & Ohl Props
- A. V. R. R. Station
- Catholic Church
- Presbyterian Church
- M. E. Church
- United Presbyterian Church
- United Evangelical Church
- Baptist Church
- EV Lutheran Church
- Episcopal Church
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Brookville, PA from the year 1895.
This historic print includes numerous popular Brookville landmarks, and it’s super accurate for 1895.
Ted’s Vintage Maps has restored this historic Brookville map by enhancing color as well as fixing stains, tears and creases. Some marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are easily removed if you would like at no additional cost.
This great-looking historic map of Brookville, PA is available in multiple sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These look beautiful either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Brookville, Pennsylvania 1895 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.