New Brighton, Pennsylvania Vintage Map
Historic New Brighton Landmarks On This Map
- Sherwood Bros. Pottery
- Elyerson, Sherwood & Barker, Pottery
- P. F. W & C. Station
- Clyde House
- M. T & S. Kennedy, Keg Works
- Pittsburg Chain Works
- Keystone Steam Drill Co
- M. Darragh & Co. Machine Sh
- Miner, Saw Mill
- W. P. Townsend & Co. Wire Works
- Fallston Handle Works
- Standard Horse Nail Co
- Presbn. Church
- M. E. Church
- M. P. Church
- Lock up
- Opera House
- Public School Middle Ward
- North W. School
- R. C. Church
- Logan & Strobridge Novelty Works
- Bently & Gerwig Flat Mills
- W. Scott Carriage Works
- Quaker Mills, T. J. Mellon
- Agricultural Works
- Sourbeck House Beaver Falls in distance
- U. P. Church
- Glasss Fire Brick Works
- P & L. E. Station Fallston
- Fallston Woolen Mill
- Henry Felter Planing Mill
- Water Works
- Mc Daniel & Mc Lane Planing Mill
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of New Brighton, PA from the year 1883.
This historic print includes many historic New Brighton landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1883.
The team here at Ted’s has restored this vintage New Brighton map by enhancing color as well as removing discoloration, tears and fold lines. A few imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but can be easily removed if you choose at no extra cost.
This high-quality historic map of New Brighton, PA is available in different dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These look incredible either framed or unframed.
Questions about this New Brighton, Pennsylvania 1883 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.