Irwin, Pennsylvania Vintage Map
Historic Irwin Landmarks On This Map
- Public School
- Opera House
- Odd Fellows Hall
- Hockensmith Wheel & Mine Co
- Irwin Lumber Co
- Irwin Flour Mills, J. P. Taylor Prop
- Irwin Wagon Works, Jacob Parr Prop
- Westmoreland Car Shops
- South Side Colliery
- P. R. R. Station
- Penn Plate Glass Co
- Presbyterian Church
- Lutheran Church
- Reformed Church
- M. E. Church
- Catholic Church
- Swede Lutheran Church
- Primitive Methodist Church
- Welsh Baptist Church
- Episcopal Church
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Irwin, PA from the year 1897.
This vintage piece includes many historic Irwin landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1897.
Ted’s Vintage Maps has restored this historic Irwin map by enhancing color as well as fixing discoloration, rips and creases. A few markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are easily cleaned up if you wish at no additional cost.
This vintage historic map of Irwin, PA is available to you in different sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, durable paper.
These prints look amazing in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Irwin, Pennsylvania 1897 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.