Historic Oil City Landmarks On This Map
- City Hall
- Public Schools
- Electric Light Plant
- Hotel Connor J. H. Connor Prop
- Commercial Hotel Worden Bors Prop
- Exchange Hotel C. H. Weaver Prop
- City Hotel Fritz & Gilbert Prop
- Oil City Boiler Works
- Oil City Tube Co
- National Transit Shops
- Machine & Blacksmith Shop Robert Boardman Prop
- Palace Hill Brewery Saltzmann Bros Props
- United Lumber & Coal Co (Limited)
- Caldwell & Borland Lumber Co
- Geenfield Lumber & Coal Co
- Carriage Factory Bateman & Blackman Props
- Oil Well Supply Co
- Machine Shop & Foundry Joseph Reid Prop
- Steam Laundry Geo. W. Foster Prop
- Germania Refining Co
- Penn Refg Co (Limited)
- Union R. R. Station
- A. V. R. R. Station
- L. S. & M. S. R. R. Station
- St. Josephs Catholic Church
- Baptist Church
- First Presbyterian Church
- Second Presbyterian Church
- Trinity M. E. Church
- Christ Church P. E. Church
- Grace M. E. Church
- United Presbyterian Church
- Lutheran Church
- Free Methodist Church
- Evangelical Church
- African M. E. Church
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Oil City, PA from the year 1896.
This vintage print includes many recognizable Oil City landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1896.
The team here at Ted’s has restored this vintage Oil City map by enhancing the colors as well as removing discoloration, tears and fold lines. A few marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but they are easily cleaned up if you choose at no extra cost.
This beautiful historic map of Oil City, PA is available in multiple sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These prints look incredible either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Oil City, Pennsylvania 1896 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.