Historic Johnsonburg Landmarks On This Map
- Public Schools
- National Bank
- Opera House
- Hotel Johnsonburg. John Foley Prop
- The Armstrong
- Central House Martin McAllen Prop
- Highland Pulp Mills
- N. Y. &. Penn Co. Paper Mills
- Rolfe Tannery Co
- Saw Mill W. L. Devine Prop
- Carbon Works
- Terra Cotta Works
- Machine Shop
- Glass Works
- B. R. &. P. R. R. Station
- P. E. R. R. Station
- Presbyterian Church
- Baptist Church
- Catholic Church
- M. E. Chapel
- Episcopal Chapel
- Swede Mission
- Union Church
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Johnsonburg, PA from the year 1895.
This vintage piece includes numerous historic Johnsonburg landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1895.
Ted’s Vintage Maps has restored this historic Johnsonburg map by enhancing color as well as editing out discoloration, tears and fold lines. Certain imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but they are removed easily if you choose at no additional cost.
This vintage historic map of Johnsonburg, PA is available in multiple dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These look beautiful in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Johnsonburg, Pennsylvania 1895 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.