Alburtis, Pennsylvania Vintage Map
Historic Alburtis Landmarks On This Map
- Public School
- Presbyterian Church
- Lutheran & Reformed, Chapel
- Lockridge Furnace, Thomas Iron Co Pros
- Hensinger House, A. D. Kachline Pros
- American House, J. A. Ettinger Pros
- Eagle Hote J. F. Knedler Pros
- Carriage Works, Thomas Shuler Pros
- East Penn R. R. Station
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Alburtis, PA from the year 1893.
This historic print includes many recognizable Alburtis landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1893.
Our team has restored this vintage Alburtis map by enhancing the colors as well as fixing discoloration, tears and fold lines. Certain markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but can be easily removed if you would like at no additional cost.
This great-looking historic map of Alburtis, PA is available in multiple dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, durable paper.
These prints look amazing in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Alburtis, Pennsylvania 1893 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.