Historic Corry Landmarks On This Map
- Public Schools
- City Building
- Opera House
- St Nicholas Hotel A. N. Weber Prop
- National Hotel Z. Jobes Prop
- Corry Chair Co
- Ajax Iron Works
- Corry Radiator Co
- City Planing Co. E. H Griffin & J. C. Kepler Props
- Abattoir Cogswell Eaton & Gay Props
- Climax Mfg Co
- Planing Mill Hammond & Palmer Props
- Tannery Weisser & Gaensslen Props
- Corry Flouring Mill Ltd
- South Side Planing Mill
- Oregan Indian Medicine Co
- Elys Steam Laundry
- Acme Mills, Bliss & Merric Props
- The Heath Mills Frank L Heath Prop
- Corry Artesian Mineral Water Co
- Raymond Mfg Co
- Corry Bedstead Works, Peterson & Wasson Props
- Sucker Rod Factory H. M. Wilson Prop
- Corry Upholstering Co
- Brick Works F Stanford Prop
- Union R. R. Station
- St. Thomas Catholic Church (Irish)
- St. Elizabeth Catholic Church (German)
- Baptist Church
- First Presbyterian Church
- First Congregational Church
- First M. E. Church
- Emanuel Episcopal Church
- German Lutheran Reformed Church
- Beth Israel Hebrew Church
- United Brethren Church
- North Corry M. E. Church
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Corry, PA from the year 1895.
This historic print includes numerous historic Corry landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1895.
Our company has restored this vintage Corry map by enhancing the colors as well as removing discoloration, tears and creases. A few markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but can be cleaned up easily if you choose at no extra cost.
This beautiful historic map of Corry, PA is available in multiple dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These prints look incredible in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Corry, Pennsylvania 1895 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.