Millersburg, Pennsylvania Vintage Map
Historic Millersburg Landmarks On This Map
- Public Schools
- Freeland House Coppenhaver Prop
- Washingtom House C. W. Fralick Prop
- Millersburg Planing Mill Co
- Taps & Die MFG G. M. Brubaker & Polk Props
- Millersburg Fifth Wheel Work
- Millers Roller Flouring Mills J. R. Grabill & Bro Props
- Standar Axle Co
- N. C. R. R. Station
- St. Pauls Ev Lutheran Ch
- Evangelical Ch
- M. E. Ch
- Reformed Ch
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Millersburg, PA from the year 1894.
This vintage print includes a number of historic Millersburg landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1894.
The Ted’s team has restored this vintage Millersburg map by enhancing the colors as well as removing discoloration, tears and fold lines. Select imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but can be easily cleaned up if you choose at no extra cost.
This high-quality historic map of Millersburg, PA is for sale in various sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These prints look beautiful in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Millersburg, Pennsylvania 1894 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.