Hallstead, Pennsylvania Vintage Map
Historic Hallstead Landmarks On This Map
- Susquehanna River
- Town Hall
- Residence, W. A. Packard
- Brown & Smith, Blacksmiths
- Residence, John Babcock
- Presbyterian Church
- Baptist Church
- Public School
- D. L. & W. Railway Depot
- Round House
- E. E. Tuttle, Undertaker
- Mitchell House, N. T. Mitchell, Prop
- Residence, C. J. Langley
- Rose Hill Cemetery
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Hallstead, PA from the year 1887.
This historic piece includes a number of historic Hallstead landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1887.
The team here at Ted’s has restored this historic Hallstead map by enhancing color as well as removing stains, tears and fold lines. Some imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are cleaned up easily if you choose at no additional cost.
This historic vintage map of Hallstead, PA is available in various dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These pieces look incredible either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Hallstead, Pennsylvania 1887 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.