Morrisville, Pennsylvania Vintage Map
Historic Morrisville Landmarks On This Map
- P. R. R. Station
- Post Office T. K. Cheney P. M
- Town Hall
- WM. G. Howells, Mill, Elevator & Coal Yard
- D. H. Taylor & Sons, Steam Saw Mill Lumber & Coal Yard
- Enterprise Carriage & Wagon Works Alfred J. Wildman
- Goodyear Rubber Mill
- Tile Works
- E. R. Smith Blacksmith & Wheelwright Shop
- Jos. G. Havens Machine Works
- Union Hotel J. A. Hellings
- United Ice Co
- Methodist E. Church
- Presbyterian Church
- Advent Church
- Public Schools
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Morrisville, PA from the year 1893.
This historic piece includes numerous popular Morrisville landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1893.
The Ted’s team has restored this vintage Morrisville map by enhancing the colors as well as editing out discoloration, rips and creases. Select imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but they are easily cleaned up if you wish at no extra cost.
This beautiful vintage map of Morrisville, PA comes in different sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These prints look amazing in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Morrisville, Pennsylvania 1893 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.