Duquesne, Pennsylvania Vintage Map
Historic Duquesne Landmarks On This Map
- Public Schools
- City Hall
- Duquesne Water Works
- Electric Light Plant
- Hotel Duquesne W. M. Hughes Prop
- Boyle Hotel John Boyle Prop
- Howard Plate Glass Works
- Carnegie Furnaces
- Carnegie Steel Works
- Duquesne Tube Works
- Oliver Station P. V. & C. R. R.
- Cochran Station P. V. & C. R. R
- First Presbyterian Church
- First M. E. Church
- St Killians Catholic (English) Church
- First Christian Church
- St Joseph Catholic (GERMAN) Church
- First Baptist Church
- Catholic (Greek) Church
- Catholic (Polish) Church
- A. M. E. Church
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Duquesne, PA from the year 1897.
This vintage print includes numerous popular Duquesne landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1897.
Ted’s Vintage Maps has restored this historic Duquesne map by enhancing color as well as editing out stains, rips and creases. Select marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but can be easily cleaned up if you choose at no extra cost.
This beautiful historic map of Duquesne, PA is available in multiple sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, durable paper.
These pieces look amazing either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Duquesne, Pennsylvania 1897 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.