Connellsville, Pennsylvania Vintage Map
Historic Connellsville Landmarks On This Map
- Public Schools
- Catholic School
- Opera House
- Cottage Hospital
- The Wyman C. F. Wyman Prop
- Hotel Marietta Q. Marietta Prop
- Smith House Kephart & Snyder Prop
- Yough House D. Roberts Prop
- Baltimore House A. J. Case Prop
- Hotel Victor H. A. Victor Prop
- Columbia Hotel John Duggan Prop
- Connellsville Brewing Co
- The Electric Co
- Fayette Lumber Co L T D
- Connellsville Machine & Car Co
- Yough Steam Pump Works Boyts Porter & Co
- New Haven Roller Flour Mills Kell Long
- Eletric Power House
- Gas Works
- P. R. R Station
- B. & O. R. R. Station
- P. M C K & Y R. R. Station
- Church of the Immaculate Conception
- Presbyterian Church
- M. E. Church
- Methodist Protestant
- Baptist Church
- Christian Church
- Lutheran Church
- German Lutheran Church
- U. P. Church
- Episcopal Church
- Greek Catholic Church
- A. M. E. Church
- Baptist (Colored) Church
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Connellsville, PA from the year 1897.
This historic print includes a number of well known Connellsville landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1897.
The team here at Ted’s has restored this vintage Connellsville map by enhancing the colors as well as fixing discoloration, rips and fold lines. Select markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but they are cleaned up easily if you wish at no extra cost.
This great-looking vintage map of Connellsville, PA is available to you in multiple dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These pieces look amazing either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Connellsville, Pennsylvania 1897 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.