Historic Cambridgeboro Landmarks On This Map
- Public School
- N. Y. L. E. & W. R. R. Station J. F. Westinghouse Agt
- The Gray Springs
- National Mineral Table Water Co. Magnesia Fountain Springs
- Petticord Springs
- Galena Springs
- Highland House Springs
- Beach Mineral Springs
- Cambridge Springs Hotel
- Hotel Riverside Wm Baird Prop
- Cambridge House
- Presbyterian Church
- Baptist Church
- Congregational Church
- Methodist Church
- Cambridge Pressed Brick Works
- A Sherwood & Son, Saw Mill. Planing Mill. Doors Sash & Blinds
- C. W. Beachs Planing Mill
- Cambridge Tannery Jacob Bolard Prop
- Jones & Kelly Marble Works
- C. W. Beachs Steam Laundry
- Cambridge Cut Hay & Cider Mill S. Hartman
- Cambridge Blue Stone Quarries
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Cambridgeboro, PA from the year 1895.
This vintage print includes many recognizable Cambridgeboro landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1895.
Our company has restored this historic Cambridgeboro map by enhancing color as well as editing out stains, tears and fold lines. Select imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but they are cleaned up easily if you would like at no extra cost.
This great-looking historic map of Cambridgeboro, PA comes in multiple sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These look incredible in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Cambridgeboro, Pennsylvania 1895 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.