Millersville, Pennsylvania Vintage Map
Historic Millersville Landmarks On This Map
- First Pennsylvania State Normal School
- Gymansium Building
- Library Building
- Physical Science Building
- Black Horse Hotel, Mrs. C. Hoak Prop
- Agricultural Works, S. B. Shank Prop
- Lancaster Tag Factory
- Public School
- Union Hall
- Zions Reformed Church
- St Pauls Lutheran Church
- M. E. Church
- Bethany Lutheran Church
- Evangelical Church
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Millersville, PA from the year 1894.
This historic piece includes several recognizable Millersville landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1894.
The Ted’s team has restored this historic Millersville map by enhancing the colors as well as fixing stains, tears and fold lines. Some marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are cleaned up easily if you choose at no extra cost.
This high-quality vintage map of Millersville, PA is available in various sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, durable paper.
These pieces look incredible in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Millersville, Pennsylvania 1894 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.