Curwensville, Pennsylvania Vintage Map
Historic Curwensville Landmarks On This Map
- Public Schools
- Opera House
- Park House W. F. Eckbert Prop
- Central Hotel L. C. Bloom Prop
- Draucker House Mrs. S. J. Draucker Prop
- Summit Tannery
- Tannery Alley Bros & Co
- Roller Flour Mill F. J. Dyer & Co Props
- Roller Flour Mill John Irvin & Bro Props
- Woolen Mill John Hill Prop
- Walls Steam Job Works
- Curwensville Mine Car Works
- Curwensville M F G Co
- Curwensville Lumber Co
- Curwensville Steam Laundry Alfred Levander Prop
- Electric Light Plant
- P. R. R. Station
- B. R. &. P R. R. Station
- M. E. Church
- Presbyterian Church
- Baptist Church
- Quaker Church
- Catholic Church
- A. M. E. Church
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Curwensville, PA from the year 1895.
This historic print includes numerous popular Curwensville landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1895.
Our team has restored this historic Curwensville map by enhancing the colors as well as fixing stains, rips and creases. A few markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but can be cleaned up easily if you wish at no extra cost.
This historic vintage map of Curwensville, PA is available in multiple sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These pieces look incredible in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Curwensville, Pennsylvania 1895 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.