Historic Moosic Landmarks On This Map
- Public Schools
- The Moosic Mills
- The Moosic Powder Co
- The Lackawanna Fertilizer & Chemical Co
- D. & M. C. Co. R. R. Station
- Post Office
- Moosic Hotel Samuel ALtemus Prop
- Presbyterian Church
- Welsh Baptist
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Moosic, PA from the year 1892.
This vintage piece includes many well known Moosic landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1892.
Our company has restored this vintage Moosic map by enhancing the colors as well as fixing discoloration, rips and creases. Some markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but can be removed easily if you choose at no extra cost.
This beautiful vintage map of Moosic, PA is available to you in different dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These prints look beautiful in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Moosic, Pennsylvania 1892 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.