Historic Missoula Landmarks On This Map
- County Court House
- High School
- Sisters Hospital
- Flouring Mill. Worden & Co., Props
- Planing Mill and Lumber Yard. A. J. Urlin, Prop
- N. P. R. R. Depot
- N. P. R. R. Round Houses
- Catholic Church
- Methodist Church
- Episcopal Church
- Occidental Hotel. S. T. Arthur, Prop
- Rodgers House
- Windsor Hotel and Hall. J. E. Williams, Prop
- Missoula National Bank. F. Kennett, Cashier
- Ice Houses. Hartman & Schaberg, Props
- Hotel. J. D. Matthews, Prop
- Fort Missoula, four miles South
- Worden & Co., General Merchandise, Main street, corner Higgins ave
- Woody & Marshall, Attorneys, Higgins ave
- Eddy, Hammond & Co., General Merchandise and Wholesale Liquors, Front st., cor. Higgins ave
- Jas. E. Parker, House, Sign and Carriage Painter, Front st
- W. H. H. Dickinson, Books, Stationery and Fancy Goods, Main st., cor. Higgins ave
- J. P. Reinhard, Hardware, Stoves, etc., Main st
- L. H. Choquette, Drugs, Paints, Oils. Glass., etc., Main st
- D. J. Armstrong, Editor Weekly Missoulian, Main st
- J. Solomon, Gen. Merchandise and Liquors, Wholesale and Retail, Main st., cor. Higgins ave
- J. Roberts, Books, Stationery, Cigars, Tobaccos, etc., Higgins ave
- Bennett Bros., Agricultural Implements, Wagons, Buggies, etc., Front st
- Dierman & Co., Saloon and Billiard Hall, Front st
- Hayes & Plummer, Livery, Feed and Sale Stable, Front st., cor. Pattee
- Hartman & Schaberg, Produce, Vegetables, Seeds, etc., Front st
- S. W. Murphy, Saloon, Front st
- R. A. Pelkey & Co., Fruit and Notion Store, Front st
- Deschamps & Kern, General Blacksmithing, Front st
- M. S. Quist, Saloon, Front st
- L. C. Goodspeed, Jeweler, Front st
- J. S. Leiser, General Merchandise, Front st
- J. Binga, International Restaurant, Front st
- John M. Shopp, Saloon, Rodgers House, Front st
- Geo. L. Sweeney, Furniture and Undertaking, Front st
- D. Moya, Fruits, Vegetables, etc., Front st
- E. A. Kenney, Saloon, Front st
- A. J. Staus, Gunsmith and Machinist, Front st
- C. W. Lombard, Dentist, Main st
- Rees Bros., Contractors and Builders, Main and Washington sts
- A. Logan, Blacksmithing and Horse Shoeing, Main and Washington sts
- Danforth & Otto, Contractors and Builders, East End Main street
- T. W. Longstaff, Architect and Builder, Main st
- Harding & Co., Meat Market, Front st
- P. McLoughlin & Co., Empire Saloon, Railroad ave
- J. D. Matthews, General Merchandise, Saloon and Billiard Hall, First st., cor. Urlin ave
- Harrison Spaulding, Editor Missoula Times, Main st
- A. J. Urlin, Real Estate, Fire and Life Insurance
- J. P. Smith, Tonsorial Parlor and Bathing Rooms, Front st
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Missoula, MT from the year 1884.
This historic print includes numerous well known Missoula landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1884.
Ted’s Vintage Maps has restored this historic Missoula map by enhancing color as well as removing discoloration, tears and fold lines. Some marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but can be cleaned up easily if you would like at no additional cost.
This high-quality historic map of Missoula, MT is available in different dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, durable paper.
These prints look beautiful in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Missoula, Montana 1884 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.