Historic Helena Landmarks On This Map
- Graded High School
- Ward School
- St. Vincents Academy
- St. Aloysius Day School for Boys
- Catholic Church
- U. S. Assay Office
- Capitol Building
- Court House
- Mings Opera House
- Planing Mill, Sash, Door and Blind Manufactory, Gebauer & Yergy
- Helena Steam Laundry, Fricks & Bellis
- Foundry and Machine Shop, Tatem, Weisenhorn & Ellis
- Foundry and Machine Shop
- First National Bank
- Montana National Bank
- Second National Bank
- Merchants National Bank
- Cosmopolitan Hotel, John Ming, Propr., Robert Chew, Manager
- Inter-National Hotel
- Merchants Hotel
- St Louis Hotel
- Helena Business College and Training School, H. T. Engelhorn and E O. Railsback, Principals
- Mount Helena, Helena Hot Springs, 4 Miles West, Henry J. Haupt, Propr. Warm Springs Hotel and Baths, 4 Miles West, F. J. Wasweiler Propr
- Methodist Episcopal Church
- Presbyterian Church
- Episcopal Church
- South Methodist Church
- Baptist Church
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Helena, MT from the year 1883.
This historic piece includes several popular Helena landmarks, and it’s super accurate for 1883.
Our company has restored this vintage Helena map by enhancing color as well as removing stains, tears and creases. Certain marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but can be easily cleaned up if you would like at no extra cost.
This vintage historic map of Helena, MT is available to you in multiple dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These prints look incredible in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Helena, Montana 1883 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.