Historic Miles City Landmarks On This Map
- County Court House
- Presbyterian Church
- Catholic Church
- Methodist Church
- Episcopal Church
- Saw Mill and Lumber Yard, L C Currier
- Inter-Ocean Hote, Macqueen & Young, Proprs
- First National Bank
- Stebbins, Mund & Co., Bank
- The Yellowstone Journal, daily and weekly
- United States Land Office
- Wm Courtnays Real Estate Office
- Livery Stable, Ringer & Johnson, Proprs
- Harness Shop, Ernest Goettlich, Propr
- Harness Shop, Konrad Schmid, Propr
- Walter A Burleigh, General Merchandise
- T B Burleigh, Hardware
- C W Savage & Sons, General Merchandise
- Miles & Strevelle, Hardware
- I Orschell & Bro., Clothing
- Leighton, Jordon & Co., General Merchandise
- G McLaughlin, Blacksmith and Carriage Shop
- Kitties Place, Kitty Hardyman, Proprietress
- Park Saloon and Palace Restaurant
- Tivoli Saloon
- Daily and Weekly Press
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Miles City, MT from the year 1883.
This historic piece includes many well known Miles City landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1883.
The Ted’s team has restored this vintage Miles City map by enhancing color as well as removing stains, tears and fold lines. Certain imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but they are removed easily if you choose at no additional cost.
This vintage vintage map of Miles City, MT is available to you in multiple sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These prints look amazing either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Miles City, Montana 1883 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.