Historic Waukesha Landmarks On This Map
- Court House and County Building
- County Jail
- Garroll College
- Union School
- District Schools
- State Industrial School
- Fair Ground
- Town Hall
- M. & St. Paul Railroad Depot
- Post Office
- German Reformed Lutheran
- Waukesha County Manufacturing Co.s Woolen Mills
- Foundry and Machine Shop
- Planing Mill
- Flouring Mill
- Planing Mill
- Fountain Spring House
- Mansion House
- American House
- Exchange Hotel
- National Hotel
- Park Hotel
- Verandah Spring House
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Waukesha, WI from the year 1880.
This historic piece includes numerous historic Waukesha landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1880.
Ted’s Vintage Maps has restored this vintage Waukesha map by enhancing color as well as editing out discoloration, rips and creases. Select marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are easily removed if you wish at no extra cost.
This great-looking historic map of Waukesha, WI comes in different dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, durable paper.
These look beautiful in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Waukesha, Wisconsin 1880 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.