Historic Wauwatosa Landmarks On This Map
- Spring Hill
- Wauwatosa Park
- College Land Co
- Oak Grove
- Warners Subdivision No. 1
- West Side Public Park
- Public Park Land Association Subdivision
- Pabst Farm
- Perrigo Park
- Soldiers Home
- Pabst Building cor. East Water and Wisconsin Streets
- Court House
- Exposition Building
- White Fish Bay
- North Street Station
- Bidal Gold Cure
- Public Library
- C., M. & St. P. Ry Depot
- Lefebers Hall
- Congregational Church
- Methodist Church
- Episcopal Church
- Baptist Church
- Public School
- Lutheran Seminary
- Industrial School Good Shephard
- Lutheran Church
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Wauwatosa, WI from the year 1892.
This historic print includes numerous recognizable Wauwatosa landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1892.
Our team has restored this historic Wauwatosa map by enhancing the colors as well as removing discoloration, tears and fold lines. Some imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but they are cleaned up easily if you would like at no extra cost.
This high-quality vintage map of Wauwatosa, WI is available in various sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These pieces look incredible either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Wauwatosa, Wisconsin 1892 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.