Historic Medford Landmarks On This Map
- Court House and Jail
- School House
- New Catholic Church
- Old Catholic Church
- Episcopal Church
- Methodist Church
- Scandinavian Church
- German Lutheran Church
- Medford House, (S H Keelers Store and Post Office, Brucker, Ludloff Co., Waldbote, Reform and Ansiedler Office, Bank.)
- National Hotel, J M Maier
- Exchange Hotel, Theodore Fredericks Exchange Bank S B Hubbell & Co
- Forest House, M J Scidmore
- Manitowoc House, Joseph Voshmik
- Butterfield Ferguson Co., Saw and Planing Mill, Store and Office
- Geo L Shattucks Saw Mill
- Perkins, & Son Flouring Mill
- Nystrums Tannery
- Wesle Bros Wagon Shops
- Wis Cent R R Depot
- Brucker Ludloff Cos Immigrant House
- Wis Cent, R R Immigrant House
- Bergman & Nostitz, Hardware Store & Warehouse
- Star and News Printing Office
- Schaefer & Franzen, Boots and Shoes
- C Paquets Opera Hall
- A E Bonneville, Drug Store Hobbs & Wimmer, Art Gallery
- John Carsten, Butcher Shop Henry Kurtz, Apothecary Chas Peters Furniture
- W P Price, General Merchandise
- Jacob Shapiro, General Merchandise
- John Shimonek, Flour and Feed
- Henry Tappe, Harness Shops
- Henricis Tailor Shop
- F Glasow, General Store
- John Stamm & Co Greenhouses
- Gay & Biscornet, Flour and Feed
- Scheppkes Blacksmith Shop
- Chas Edeler, Gun and Locksmith
- Henry Maurer, Bakery
- Schmidt Bros., General Merchants
- Peter Doyle, Residence
- J H Wheelock, Residence
- T B McCourt, Residence
- Dr Atwells, Residence
- T G Jeffers, Residence
- A J Perkins, Residence
- Turner Hall
- G W Adams, Residencec
- Geo T Phelps, Residence
- Music Hall
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Medford, WI from the year 1885.
This vintage print includes numerous popular Medford landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1885.
Our company has restored this vintage Medford map by enhancing color as well as fixing discoloration, rips and creases. Select markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but can be removed easily if you wish at no extra cost.
This high-quality vintage map of Medford, WI is available in various sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, durable paper.
These look beautiful either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Medford, Wisconsin 1885 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.