Historic Turtle Creek Landmarks On This Map
- Public Schools
- Hotel Seger, Seger Bros Props
- Hotel Semmens
- Planing Mill, Elmer A. Jobe Prop
- N. Y. & C. G. C. Car Shops
- P. R. R. Station
- St. Colmans Catholic Church
- Reformed Church
- McMasters ME Church
- Presbyterian Church
- United Presbyterian Church
- Alpha EV. Lutheran Church
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Turtle Creek, PA from the year 1897.
This vintage piece includes many well known Turtle Creek landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1897.
Our team has restored this vintage Turtle Creek map by enhancing color as well as removing stains, tears and creases. Some markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but they are easily cleaned up if you wish at no extra cost.
This vintage vintage map of Turtle Creek, PA is available to you in multiple sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These pieces look amazing in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Turtle Creek, Pennsylvania 1897 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.