Mifflintown, Pennsylvania Vintage Map
Historic Mifflintown Landmarks On This Map
- Court House
- Public School
- National House S. B. Murray Prop
- Jacobs House R. B. Nixon Prop
- Carriage Factory Showers & Scholl. Prop
- Carriage Factory Wagner & Robison Prop
- Juniata Valley Canning Co
- Mifflintown Creamery Co
- Messiah Ev. Lutheran Church
- West Minister Presbyterian Church
- M. E. Church
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Mifflintown, PA from the year 1895.
This historic piece includes a number of well known Mifflintown landmarks, and it’s super accurate for 1895.
Ted’s Vintage Maps has restored this vintage Mifflintown map by enhancing color as well as removing discoloration, rips and fold lines. A few marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but can be cleaned up easily if you choose at no additional cost.
This historic historic map of Mifflintown, PA is for sale in different sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These look beautiful in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Mifflintown, Pennsylvania 1895 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.