Apollo, Pennsylvania Vintage Map
Historic Apollo Landmarks On This Map
- Public Schools
- Chambers House J. H. Chambers Prop
- Apollo Iron & Steel Co
- Apollo Sheet Iron Mills P. H. Laufman & Co Lim
- Planing Mill & Lumber Yard Cochrane & M & Mullen Props
- Superior Roller Mills W. H. Cornahan Co Props
- Apollo Roller Mills Cruikshank & Young Props
- Planing Mill & Lumber Yard Saml Jacks Sons
- Apollo Water Co
- Apollo Electric Light Plant
- Paulton Station W. P. R. R
- Apollo Station W. P. B. R. R
- Presbyterian Ch
- Lutheran Ch
- Reformed Ch
- Baptist Ch
- M. E. Ch
- United Presbyterian Ch
- Catholic Ch
- Presbyterian Chapel
- A. M. E. Church
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Apollo, PA from the year 1896.
This vintage piece includes a number of well known Apollo landmarks, and it’s super accurate for 1896.
Our company has restored this vintage Apollo map by enhancing color as well as fixing stains, rips and creases. A few marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but they are removed easily if you wish at no additional cost.
This great-looking vintage map of Apollo, PA is available to you in various sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These prints look beautiful either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Apollo, Pennsylvania 1896 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.