Clearfield, Pennsylvania Vintage Map
Historic Clearfield Landmarks On This Map
- Public Schools
- Court House
- Mansion House C. H. Moore Prop
- Leonard House. R. Newton Shaw Prop
- Allegheny House D. Leipolot & Co Prop
- Clearfield County Home
- Clearfield Fire Brick Co (Limited)
- Clearfield Lumber Cos Planing Mill
- Clearfield Tannery
- Gas Works
- Clearfield M F G Co. T. O. Heath Supt
- Electric Light Plant
- Knitting Machine Factory J. E. Gearhart Prop
- B. R& P. R. R. Station
- B. C. R. R. Station
- P. R. R. Station
- Presbyterian Church
- St. Johns Lutheran Church
- St Francis Catholic Church
- M. E. Church
- Episcopal Church
- Baptist Church
- U. B Church
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Clearfield, PA from the year 1895.
This vintage piece includes many well known Clearfield landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1895.
The team here at Ted’s has restored this historic Clearfield map by enhancing the colors as well as editing out discoloration, rips and fold lines. Certain imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but they are removed easily if you would like at no additional cost.
This great-looking historic map of Clearfield, PA is available to you in different sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These pieces look incredible either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Clearfield, Pennsylvania 1895 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.