Historic Collegeville Landmarks On This Map
- Public Schools
- Ursinus College
- Masonic Hall
- Collegeville Hotel, J. W. Gross Prop
- Perkiomen Bridge Hotel, J. S. Shephard, Prop
- Collegeville Restaurant Geo Smith
- Roller Flour Mill Paist Bros
- Lumber, Coal, Grain & Feed Dealers, Gristock & Vanderslice Props
- Robert Machine Co
- Carriage Works R. H. Grater, Prop
- Spring Valley Creamer & Grist Mill, A. D. Wagner Prop
- Rail Road Station
- Trinity Reformed Church
- St. Lukes Reformed Church
- Augustus Lutheran Church
- Augustus Lutheran Built 1743
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Collegeville, PA from the year 1894.
This historic print includes numerous recognizable Collegeville landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1894.
The Ted’s team has restored this vintage Collegeville map by enhancing color as well as fixing stains, rips and fold lines. Certain imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but they are easily removed if you would like at no additional cost.
This high-quality vintage map of Collegeville, PA is available in various dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, durable paper.
These look incredible in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Collegeville, Pennsylvania 1894 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.