Sidney, New York Vintage Map
Historic Sidney Landmarks On This Map
- Baptist Church
- Congregational Church
- Methodist Episcopal Church
- Public School
- Mitchell House, J. T. Beal, Prop
- Hotel Sidney, Dopp & Kniskern, Props
- Real Estate Office, C. C. Williams, Prop
- Flour and Coal Office, N. G. Place, Prop
- Lumber and Paper Manf., Palmer & Johnston. Props
- Grocery, F. A. Miller, Prop
- Lumber Mill and Dealer, L. W. Fisher, Prop
- Grist Mill, Butts & Noosbickle, Props
- D. & H. C. Cos R. R. Station
- N. Y. O. & W. R. R. Station
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Sidney, NY from the year 1887.
This vintage piece includes numerous historic Sidney landmarks, and it’s super accurate for 1887.
Our company has restored this vintage Sidney map by enhancing the colors as well as fixing discoloration, rips and fold lines. A few markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but can be easily cleaned up if you wish at no additional cost.
This vintage vintage map of Sidney, NY is for sale in various dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These pieces look incredible either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Sidney, New York 1887 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.