Historic Warsaw Landmarks On This Map
- Presbyterian Church
- Congergational Church
- Baptist Church
- Episcopal Church
- Methodist Church
- Roman Catholic Church
- Union School
- Post Office
- Wyoming County National Bank
- The Bank of Warsaw
- Wyoming County Times, S. Wilson Wade, Editor
- The Western New Yorker, H. A. Dudley, Editor
- Wyoming County Democrat-Review, C L. Arnold
- Purdy House, Charles G. Purdy, Propr
- Cook House, E. W. Cook, Prop
- County Court House
- Opera House
- Engine House
- Empire Dairy Salt Cos Work
- Gouinlocks Salt Works
- W. C. Gouinlock & Cos, Salt Works
- Hawley Salt Cos Works
- The Premium Flouring Mills; M. D. Chace, Propr
- Variety Machine Cos Works
- Skating Rink
- Furniture, A. B Lawrence, Propr
- Warsaw Mfg. Co., Doors, Sash, Blinds &c
- Tannery, Merriam & Brodie
- Carriage Repository, Richard Mills & Co
- Carriage Repository, Crawford & Watson
- Warsaw Marble & Granite Works, J. Hanigan
- Coal and Lumber, W. W. Moody
- Fair Grounds
- Gas Works
- Soldiers Monument
- Water Works Reservoir
- R. & P. R. R. Station
- N. Y. L. E. & W. R. R, Station
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Warsaw, NY from the year 1885.
This historic print includes numerous well known Warsaw landmarks, and it’s super accurate for 1885.
Ted’s Vintage Maps has restored this historic Warsaw map by enhancing color as well as editing out discoloration, rips and creases. Select markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but they are easily cleaned up if you choose at no additional cost.
This historic vintage map of Warsaw, NY is available in multiple dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These pieces look beautiful either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Warsaw, New York 1885 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.